1. “Chopra & Sons Online” means The Prime Mobile & Gadgets e-commerce portal which is also referred herein as “we,” “us” and “our.”
2. “Website” mean The Prime Mobile & Gadgets.
5. “Accepting your order” mean acknowledging your order.
I. YOUR USE OF The Prime Mobile & Gadgets WEBSITE
The Prime Mobile & Gadgets is owned and operated by Chopra & Sons. Our registered office is situated at 1/1 Camac Street, Kol-17. All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorized use, copying or modification is prohibited.
· All transactions made by you on the Chopra & Sons LLP. e-commerce portal/website (https://www.primemobilestore.com/), which is designed, developed, operated and maintained by Chopra & Sons Commercial Pvt. Ltd
· You agree that in no event shall Chopra & Sons LLP/ The Prime Mobile & Stores, its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants or employees be liable nor bears any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for usage, product purchase or service including inter-alia claims relating to payment and delivery of the products and the like, through the Chopra & Sons LLP e-commerce portal.
· Also, you hereby waive any and all claims against Chopra & Sons LLP/ The Prime Mobile & Stores and or its representative arising as a result of or in relation to the usage, product purchase or services including inter-alia claims relating to payment and delivery of the products and the like.
· Please mind that you will become bound by these Terms and conditions provisions once you access our website. If you violate or do not agree to this User Agreement, then your access to and use of the website is unauthorized.
c) Competent to Contract
We may, at our sole discretion, update this User Agreement from time to time. You agree that it is your responsibility to regularly check this User Agreement periodically for changes. In addition, your continued use of the website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. Further, it is your responsibility to carefully read, agree with and accept the terms or any other terms and condition.
II. YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD SECURITY
(1) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account including username, password, Debit/Credit Cards,CVV’s and PIN. Chopra & Sons is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account.
(2) You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
(3) You agree that Chopra & Sons does not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device. However, if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, it is your duty to inform us immediately.
III. OUR CONTRACT
(1) The products/services, information, promotions, etc displayed on the Website is an “invitation to offer” to public at large. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to acceptance or rejection by Chopra & Sons and shall further subject to the terms and conditions as listed.
(2) If you have supplied your valid email address or contact number, Chopra & Sons will notify you by email acknowledging your order. You should check emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Neither of these emails constitute acceptance of the order by us.
(3) Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you.
(4) No act or omission of Chopra & Sons prior to the actual dispatch of the Product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. Alternatively we may decline all or part of your order at our discretion for any reason, in which case we will notify you through mail.
IV. OFFERS, PROMOTIONS AND PROMOTIONAL CODE
(1) Offers, Promotions and Promotional Codes enable you to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:
a. you are entitled to use the code;
b. you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
c. you agree to the terms set out below.
(2) If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied.
(3) If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may cancel your order or you will be informed the same.
V. CERTAIN RESTRICTION AND REFUSAL
Errors in Pricing
(1) In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing that appears on the Website or during the order process, Chopra & Sons shall have the right, at Chopra & Sons’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel your orders placed for that Product and notify you of
(2) There may also be errors in transmission resulting in the interruption of your purchase. Without admissions, Chopra & Sons will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors.
(3) You agree to cooperate with Chopra & Sons to resolve such issues amicably and mutually. Further, you agree that Chopra & Sons shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
Chopra & Sons reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to limit the quantity/value of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card, debit card or UPI and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
Product Out of Stock Before/After Order Acknowledgement
(1) Certain products would have been in stock when your order was acknowledged, but after your payment was confirmed, if your ordered product went out of stock, Chopra & Sons reserves the right, at its sole discretion to ship it to you once the next shipment of stock arrives or to cancel the order. In either of the case we will notify you.
(2) If any of the products in your order went out of stock after your payment was confirmed, we will either ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first, and products which are out of stock, we will ship it to you immediately once the next shipment of stock arrives or we will ship all the products in the order as soon as the out of stock products becomes in-stock.
(3) If any of the products in your order was already out of stock, when you made the order, we will ship all items in the order, only when the new stock arrives. However, in some situations we might ship the items that are available, first.
Improper Use of the Website
Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and Services. Chopra & Sons reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Chopra & Sons’s sole discretion.
VI. SITE CONTENTS
(1) Chopra & Sons is pleasured to welcome you to its website. However, the contents of it are our property. Our rights on the website are protected by Intellectual Property Laws (copyrights, trademarks, and database rights). Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal liability.
(2) However, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing products, offer(s), ordering products from us or obtaining contact information of us.
(3) You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our website, to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our interests.
(4) However, you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
(1) Pricing for products may be different on the website or from prices available in Showrooms.
(2) Website offers, promotion and pricing is valid for the purchase done at the website.
(3) Showroom offers, promotion and pricing is valid for the purchase done at the respective showroom.
(1) Some of the services are supported by advertisements. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the services, new launching, and queries made through the services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Chopra & Sonson the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
(2) In consideration Chopra & Sons LLP .granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that Chopra & Sons LLP. may place such advertising on the services.
IX. PAYMENT AND BILLING
(1) Chopra & Sons reserves the right to add or remove or modify the terms and conditions for such payment options without prior notice.
(2) All billing information you provide to us must be truthful and accurate.
(3) You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family or friends).
(4) You agree that we may add all the due amount of yours in the current or next billing cycle without additional notice or consent unless required otherwise by law.
(5) You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 5 days after they first appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card Company. If you do not notify any problem or discrepancies to our attention within 5 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
(6) In case of Order Cancellation, money will be refunded to the original payment method.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to service tax, GST, etc.
1. It is your responsibility to enter/update GST information while placing order.
2. You agree that GST information entered by you while placing the order cannot be amended after placing the order.
3. You agree that you are solely responsible for the GST information entered by you.
4. It is your responsibility to provide GST claim letter from the respective person on behalf of whom you are placing order with GST claim.
5. It is your responsibility to provide claim letter from your employer if you have given GST information of your employer while placing order.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible for any of the consequences due to the erroneous GST number/information entered by you.
7. You agree that Chopra & Sons will not be responsible for any of the consequences due to the erroneous GST number/information entered by you.
XI. PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
Chopra & Sons Commercial Pvt. Ltd, reserves the right to ask for proof of identification at the time of delivery of your order. Failure to provide the same by you, gives us the right to reject the delivery of your order and in consequence, cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
XII. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
These Shipping and Delivery Policy are subject to the General Terms and Conditions mentioned herein above.
1. For Chopra & Sons to arrange to deliver any Products that you have purchased, you shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate postal details.
2. Title for the Products shall pass to you upon delivery of your purchased Products by the Logistics Supplier.
3. Chopra & Sons Online is not held responsible for any delays in the shipping of your ordered and purchased Product/s, If any false or incomplete information is provided by you.
4. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Products, all shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes.
5. Please note that Shipping and handling fees are to be borne by the customers.
6. Dispatch of goods will be through reputed couriers. Most of the items are shipped within 24-48 working hours after the payment is cleared.
7. Estimated deliver may vary for each product and shipment.
8. Delivery of all orders will be done to registered address of the Buyer.
9. Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
10. Delivery of goods will be made only on weekdays and working days. No delivery during National Holidays or other unforeseen circumstances.
11. Shipping information will be provided on request only.
12. Chopra & Sons may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
13. As of now, Chopra & Sons does not deliver items internationally.
(1) If your order is not serviceable by our logistics service providers or the area is not covered, we will request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address.
(2) When you submit an alternative address for delivery, you are responsible for accepting and collecting the package from such alternative address.
(3) Confirmation from the logistics service provider of successful delivery to the alternative shipping address is deemed as acceptance of delivery by You and Chopra & Sons will have no liability in this regard.
Multiple Product Orders:
(1) If you order multiple products in one transaction, Chopra & Sons would venture to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics or logistics issues. You may receive the products separately and at different times.
(2) If you purchase multiple products in a single transaction, then all the products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by you.
(3) If you wish to ship products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the shipping addresses.
Refusal of Delivery:
(1) Before accepting delivery of any product, kindly ensure that the products packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, You are requested to refuse to accept delivery and inform Chopra & Sons customer care at the time of delivery.
(2) After checking the package condition, kindly ensure that you also check the product condition before installing the SIM card & before enabling the wi-fi service. If you find any problem/defect in the product please do not insert SIM card & do not enable Wi-fi Service.
(3) You must fill the delivery sheet / acknowledgement used by the logistics service providers and note down the condition of the delivered package. Damaged or tampered products claims will not be accepted beyond the Replacement policy.
XIII. INSTALLATION POLICIES
Without prejudicing the Chopra & Sons’s Replacement Policy, for all the products where installation is provided by manufacture, it is your responsibility to not to unbox the product/packaging by yourself else the warranty of the product may be void. Chopra & Sons will not be responsible for your negligence.
XIV. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation of orders is based on the delivery type that you select.
1. After placing the order within 24hrs you can cancel the order. In such cases cancellation will be accepted and refund will be issued.
2. After Delivery you can cancel the order only if they find the package in a damaged condition.
3. Once the product is shipped, you are not eligible to cancel the Order regardless of the time.
Chopra & Sons reserves the right to cancel bulk orders placed on the website. To avoid such cancellations for bulk orders, please contact Chopra & Sons’s customer Care or E-mail to [email protected] before placing such orders.
Coupons or Discounts – Terms and Conditions
- Coupons or Discounts are bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon and are subject to availability.
- Unless the Coupons or Discounts says otherwise, you can only use one Coupon or Discount per order.
- Coupons or Discounts are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Chopra & Sons.
- Coupons or Discounts are non-transferable. Taxes, shipping, handling, and other fees are extra, vary and are not subject to discount.
- If you return any of the items purchased with Coupons or Discounts, the value of coupon or discount may be subtracted from the purchase price paid. And if you return a single product from a multi-buy Coupons or Discounts, our refund will mean that you’ve effectively paid full price for the products you keep.
- If you use the Coupons or Discounts and subsequently cancel or return the order, the Coupons or Discounts will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order.
- Coupons or Discounts, Pricing, specifications, availability, and terms of offer may change or withdrawn at any time without notice. All orders are subject to approval, and only binding when accepted by Chopra & Sons.
- Chopra & Sonsis not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions.
- Each Coupon or Discount is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the Coupons or Discounts.
10. Chopra & Sonsshall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon or Discounts.