Once any product is delivered we are not responsible for any repair, return, or refund. All services will be provided by respective service center of the brand.
XV. FORCE MAJEURE AND FAULT OF THIRD PARTIES
(1) Chopra & Sons will perform obligations by law, but Chopra & Sons will not be liable for breach in performance or changes in obligations to be performed arising from:
a) Natural disasters, Epidemic, Pandemic, strikes, riots, wars, act of government, judicial orders and other force majeure factors
b) Service interruption or disruption due to power supply failure, tele-communication network failure and other public service factors, or hacking, virus intrusion, government control and any other network, technology, communication, information or/ and security issues.
(1) You agree that any warranty on any product sold through Chopra & Sons is provided by the manufacturer of that product.
(2) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Chopra & Sons nor Chopra & Sons LLP. will be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages attributable to your use of any product purchased through Chopra & Sons e-commerce portal.
XVII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
(1) To the extent permitted by law, you and we each agree to limit claims for damages, or other monetary relief against each other to direct and actual damages regardless of the theory of liability. This means that neither of us will seek any indirect, special, consequential, treble, or punitive damages from the other.
(2) To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, this disclaimer applies to, but is not limited to, any damages or injury arising from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defects, delay in operation or transmission, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer failure or malfunction, computer viruses, file corruption, communication failure, network or system outage, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, loss of use of any record or data, and any other tangible or intangible loss.
(3) This limitation and waiver also applies to any claims you may bring against any other party to the extent that we would be required to indemnify that party for such claim. You agree we are not liable for problems caused for you or a third party, by any act of nature, or by any criminal activity by someone unrelated to us.
(1) You also agree to defend indemnify, and hold Chopra & Sons, Chopra & Sons LLP. and our CEO’s, Managers, Executives, Staffs, etc. including our properties, harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related to your misuse of the website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) We reserve the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in any case, you agree to cooperate with us if and as requested by us in the defense and settlement of such matter.
XIX. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and any other terms and condition shall be governed by the laws of India and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusively jurisdiction of courts at West Bengal.